Re: formail problem

2000-10-18 15:12:50
* Kajetan Beler <kajetan(_at_)pvv(_dot_)ntnu(_dot_)no> [001018 17:17]:
                                         But now
  the script stopped working and does unexpected things.

Scripts rarely stop working without something else changing.

  Well here follows the contens of the procmailrc file
     * ? formail -x "From" -x"From:" -x"Sender:" -x \
      -x"Reply-To:" -x"Return-Path:" -x"To:" \

You have two consecutive '-x' options with no parameter following the
first of them. This is partially hidden by the folding of the formail
invocation over two lines. When I try formail from a command prompt
with a similar construct, it tells me nicely how it should be used. Try
removing either the -x at the end of the first line, or the -x at the
beginning of the second. You should see an improvement.

--
Rik Kabel      old enough to be an adult      rik(_at_)panix(_dot_)com