Auto reply receipe

2000-10-19 07:53:23
Hi,

I have written the following receipe to auto reply to a headhunter.
Since I get the mail from this headhunter, once a week, I cannot test it.
Does this receipe look logically and syntactically correct?

I have extracted SUBJECT and REPLYTO_ at the begining of the procmailrc file.
I am using mutt to send the mail, which will save a copy in the "sent" folder.

:0
* ^From:.*headhunter\.com
{
  :0c:formail.lock
  # Discard whitespaces, insert a leading blank
  | expand | sed -e 's/[ ]*$//g' | sed -e 's/^/ /' > return.tmp
  :0:formail.lock
  | (cat headhunter.txt > headhunter.tmp;\
     echo "-- Your Message --" >> headhunter.tmp;\
     cat return.tmp >> headhunter.tmp;\
     rm -f return.tmp;\
     mutt -s ${SUBJECT} ${REPLYTO_} < headhunter.tmp;\
     rm -f headhunter.tmp)
}

TIA.
--