Re: skipping brace

2000-10-19 05:52:36

[snip]
* ! ^From:(.*\<)?dongleware\>

     !$WORK_ADDRESS
As it is, procmail is seeing a NOTHING (blank line) delivery
rule for the
non-match conditions, then a set of braces around a condition
that says,
"always deliver here".

I agree completely with the advice that Sean gave regarding
deleting
superfluous lines.  However I'll note that you should also upgrade
your
version of procmail: about five and a half years ago procmail
was fixed
to skip blank lines in recipes, so you're using a version of
procmail
that's at least six years old.
[snip]

Thanks for your help. Removing the blank lines surrounding the
braces solved the problem. I mailed the replys to my ISP (std.com.)
Hopefully, I'll see an update soon.  --  Justin

-----