qmail and maildir

2000-10-19 09:00:18
I am new to the list so I am sorry if this issue has been discussed
before. I have recently began using qmail as my MTA, with the Maildir
mailbox format. Procmail used to work perfectly with the combination
of Sendmail-mbox. Since i subscribe to a number of high volume mailing
lists it is fundamental for me to get procmail to work correctly.

What kind of modifications do i have to make to .procmailrc to have
work under my setup. My default spool mailbox is ~/Maildir and i keep
all my saved messages and maling lists archives at ~/Mail .

Thanks.

--
Marcelo C. Martinelli