procmail problems

2000-10-24 10:43:41
I'm having some difficulties with the procmail on our RaQ3 server. One of
our
clients needs to have an autoresponse sent to all incoming email messages
with either a .txt file or an echo response. I have gone through all the man
pages on procmail, procmailrc, etc., but have not been able to get the
autorespond action to occur. Here is what I have in the .procmailrc file in
the users directory:

:0 hc
* !^FROM_DAEMON
* !^"X-Loop:name(_at_)domain(_dot_)com"
| (formail -rk \
-A "X-Loop: name(_at_)domain(_dot_)com" \
echo "Your Quote Request has been received and is being processed." ;\
echo "For a complete price list, please visit our website at:" ;\
echo "http://www.domain.com/products/index.html"; ;\
) | $SENDMAIL -t -oi

Any assistance with getting this to work would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris B.