size operator and environnement variable

2000-10-24 23:13:19
Hi,

I am new user of procmail.

On server, I want to accept or reject mail on certain condition.

Peoples from departement A can receive (and send) mail less than 2Mb.
Peoples from departement B can receive and send mail less than 10Mb.

I can't know form witch departement the "Recipient" or the "Originator"
are ?  I can write a shell (or C program) to determine it and after that
and according to size of mail, I decide if I send mail or not, and if
not, I send a reply to Originator to explain why his message will not
delivered.

In shell I must to know the size of message and the recipient (or
originator).

How can I set an environnement variable with the size of the message. I
try with size operator and $MATCH but I can't do that.

Thank at advance