AW: Add some text to to body of each eMail before forwarding - please help me

2000-10-31 05:41:34

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 01:00:24PM +0100, Sven-Christian Hupfeld wrote:
Hello
The half of the problem is solved.
I am using the following script, but it add only the text to emails which
are blank text not rich-text ore html.

Hmm.. i dunno why it does that .. only thing i can think of is that rtf or
html is a multipart, so your text might be added after the last boundary

-8<-

           Hello Nils,
           can you tell me, how to set the parameter -8

best regards
sven