Procmail doesn't work for some users

2000-11-07 13:42:40
Hi!

I am using procmail for autoresponders and address blockers. However,
for some weird reason ~/.procmailrc isn't processed (or rather, nothing
is done). It logs what has to be done, but never does it. I have tried
with identical ~/.procmailrc files, and it won't work for some users. I
use usernames of the type xxxx and xxxx# (where x is a lowercase letter,
and # is a number). As far as I can see, it won't work for usernames
that end on numbers, but I could -and most probably are- mistaking.

If it has any interest; I am using procmail together with qmail (but
that shoudn't make any difference).

Hope someone can help

-Paul Fleischer aka ProGuy