Re: help

2000-11-20 12:03:17
On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 04:54:40PM +0200, Robert Haydamous wrote:
Hi,
      I'm trying to lock a mailbox for specific user but I couldn't, I have
      RH
6.1 and on each mailbox I have 4 files:
1- cyrus.cache
2- cyrus.header
3- cyrus.index
4- cyrus.seen
I was wondering if you can help me.

Why are you trying to lock this mailbox? If it's just to make sure this user
can't receive any more mail, I sugguest you read the Cyrus documentation. It's
not a procmail issue. If you're talking about a file lock so the contents
don't change while you do something with procmail, you should read the man
page for lockfile (which comes with procmail). However, I suspect Cyrus has a
better mechanism for this as well (or at least instructions on the best way to
use lockfile.)

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

"I wanna make violent love, to you 'neath the moon above
I wanna make violent love to you!"
                Indigo Swing, "Violent Love", All Aboard (c)1998