Re: procmail mailing list still won't filter

2000-11-21 12:16:32
On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 05:44:35PM +0100, Andreas Tindlund wrote:
VERBOSE=ON
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmail-log

# Legger alle feilmeldinger direkte i INBOX
:0:
* ^FROM_DAEMON
$DEFAULT

# Legger kopi av innkommende mail rett i backup folder
:0 c
backup

:0B:
* ^procmail
Procmail

This recipe is looking for any line in the body beginning with the word
"procmail". Is this what you really want?

:0:
* ^list-id:.*procmail|\
  ^X-beenthere:.*procmail|\
  ^Sender:.*procmail
Procmail2

This is probably better written
:0:
* ^(list-id|X-beenthere|Sender):.*procmail
procmail2

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

"I've learned not to put things in my mouth that are bad for me"
                                Monica Lewinsky on Jenny Craig