Re: Can't get procmail to run from .forward file

2000-11-21 12:28:41
Thanks a lot guys!

The reason I used FROM_DAEMON is that I read that if I was forwarding
mail, and if some error message would occur, this message would loop and
loop for ever and screw up the entire system. FROM_DAEMON was supposed to
filter away all error messagees before they where forwarded. I didn't know
that this command also triggered on mailing lists...

This has been bugging me for ages! I couldn't understand what was wrong.

Sorry for taking up your time.