Re: Only work with user root

2000-11-23 01:06:49
Ricardo Dur\xE3o <durao(_at_)pcsolution(_dot_)com(_dot_)br> writes:
I did upgrade of  my linux now I have linux 6.1 with sendmail 8.9.3-15 and
procmail-3.13.1-4, but continue work only with user root. I know this
because when i send a mail to any user the mail go to the mailboxe and when
i send a message to root I received a message of procmail

Is /etc/procmail/html-trap.procmail readable by non-root users?  Did
you set VERBOSE=on and change the order of the DROPPRIVS and LOGFILE
assignments?  If so, what's the logfile show when you send an exe file
to a non-root user?

Philip Guenther