enable procmail within sendmail

2000-12-01 13:48:15
Hi folks!

    I run sendmail  in a Red Hat 6.2 (firewall+HTTPD)  box as a relay to
a Notes Server in my internal network.
    Everything is fine, but now i have to do some redirections of some
users to other specific address; to acomplish it, some documents said procmail
is the best
solution; i created some receipes, but the point is that i cant make
sendmail run procmail entries...so the question is:
How to tell sendmail to read my procmail receips before deliver the mail to the
Notes server?

in sendmail.org help files, they said to use a line such
"mycompany.com    procmail:/etc/myreceip.rc"
in mailertable, but where should i put this entry, without disabling the
relaying?

thats my mailertable DB :

.mycompany.com.br        smtp:[100.0.1.1]
mycompany.com.br         smtp:[100.0.1.1]

100.0.1.1 is the address of the Notes server.

This may be a too simple question, i am sure...but i really read all
docs available and did not find anything to clear my mind...

Thanks!

Gustavo Murad
Sao paulo, Brazil.