Forwarding mail to external account.

2000-12-01 15:30:30
hey all.

I need to forward some e-mails for a user to another mailbox (Yahoo
mail).but leave all of his e-mails intact on my server.
I have a list of "From" e-mail's which all off those e-mails should be
forwarded.

Now, I created another user on my server and used .forward to forward All
received e-mail to the other mailbox also.

I created a .procmailrc file in the second user home dir such as:
:0
* ^From: someone(_at_)domain\(_dot_)com
! user(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

And .. it doesn't work.

I know I can call procmail from a .forward file but don't know how.

My main problem is I have to keep all mail on the user mailbox and forward
those specified "From" e-mails.

will my recipe work for this.

TIA

Tom.