Re: procmail problem...

2000-12-06 14:25:37
I don't think so...Sendmail is running as root, and the line is left
commented out...

If you want, I can send my entire sendmail conf file to you...Due to its
length, I don't really want to send it to the list...However here is the
m4 file used to create the cf file...

Thanks,
Scott

-----start m4 file
divert(-1)
#removed comments from here...
divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`$Id: generic-solaris2.mc,v 8.11 1999/02/07 07:26:03 gshapiro Exp $')
OSTYPE(solaris2)dnl
DOMAIN(generic)dnl
define( `ALIAS_FILE', `/etc/mail/aliases, /etc/mail/listaliases,
/etc/mail/ministeraliases' )
define( `confMIN_FREE_BLOCKS', `1000' )
define( `confMAX_MESSAGE_SIZE', `10000000' )
define( `confQUEUE_LA', 5 )
define( `confREFUSE_LA', 6 )
define( `confTO_QUEUERETURN', `1d' )
define( `confFROM_LINE', `From $g  $d' )
define( `confPRIVACY_FLAGS', `needmailhelo,noexpn,noetrn,noverb,authwarnings' )
define( `confME_TOO', `true' )
define( `confCW_FILE', `/etc/mail/domains' )
define( `confDONT_INIT_GROUPS', `True' )
DAEMON_OPTIONS( `Name=MTA' )
FEATURE( local_procmail, `/usr/local/bin/procmail' )
FEATURE(redirect)
FEATURE(use_cw_file)
FEATURE(nouucp, reject)
FEATURE(relay_entire_domain)
FEATURE(virtusertable, `hash -o /etc/mail/virtusers')
FEATURE(access_db, `hash -o /etc/mail/access')
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
-----end m4 file