Re: Forwarding question

2000-12-05 17:41:40
At 05:18 PM 12/5/00 -0500, Theresa Peter wrote:
We have developed a web utility that allows our users to forward their account to another email address.
Is it possible or has someone already written a program that will take someone's mailbox and forward all mail to another account and then remove those messages off of the system?

If the procmail package is already installed,
man procmail
and search for "postprocess." That should get you started.
--
Michael