Re: procmail problem...

2000-12-07 15:50:33
Well, I figured it out...You aren't going to believe this...
Apparently, m4 when you compile into the .cf file is space sensitive...So,
my m4 line:
        FEATURE( local_procmail, `/usr/local/bin/procmail' )
is actually different then
        FEATURE(local_procmail, `/usr/local/bin/procmail')
It isn't in the cf README...

Once I did that it worked OK...
Scott