more on procmail automounting home

2000-12-02 17:05:26
OK.  I've narrowed it down to procmail that's automounting home.  By using
the -m flag in the Mlocal definition in sendmail.cf plus the ForwardPath
change, it no longer mounts the user's home.  Now, I just have to figure out
how to make procmail deliver it to the user instead of what it's doing now
and that is delivering it to root.

Kenneth Teh                            Email teh(_at_)anl(_dot_)gov
Physics Division                         Tel 630.252.3073
Argonne National Laboratory              Fax 630.252.2864
9700 S. Cass Ave.
Argonne, IL 60439
USA