Incoming Filters?

2000-12-04 20:34:59
Hello,
  I've got a quick question regarding incoming filters.... We're running
procmail on a server running Sendmail 8.11.1.  This machine acts as a
gateway and passes the email to our internal exchange server.  Instead
of creating local accounts we use the aliases file to pass email on.

Well, since nothing stays local, procmail does not filter anything, is
there a way to have all email passed through procmail before its passed
on to the exchange server?

Thanks!

Jim