Dropped from list?

2000-12-05 01:47:10

Howdy all,

I have been subscribed to the procmail mailing list for some
years. This 'cueman' account of mine is only used for the Procmail
and Smartlist (is not) mailing lists and I get busy and sometimes
don't check that mailbox for periods of time. I like to collect the
emails however.

I just checked in just to find that I hd been removed from both lists
some time ago. Is there some reason for this? I don't have any 'you
have been unsubscribed messages' or such.

Is there a listadmin out there?

Thanks,

--Paul T.