Re: Procmail problem

2000-12-13 12:08:33
Sorry if I asked my question in a confusing way.  I am not a mail expert.  I
used procmail on that account for years, and am successfully using it on the
new account.  Now I am trying to set procmail up again on the old account.  I
know I am doing something wrong, but cannot figure out what it is.

In message
<5(_dot_)0(_dot_)0(_dot_)25(_dot_)2(_dot_)20001212161350(_dot_)06977eb0(_at_)mail(_dot_)professional(_dot_)org>,

Professi