Re: Forwarding question

2000-12-13 15:48:48
   That works great.  However I am running into a dilemma.  My production
server is
a Solaris 2.6 box.  I was developing this part of the tool on our test
system,  happens to be a Linux system.  Unfortunately, when I started
looking around on our production box I have noticed that it does not have
formail on it.  Where can I get this program for a Solaris system and why
did I have it on the Linux system already?

formail comes with procmail.  I guess Linux systems come with procmail already
installed.  Solaris 2.6 definitely doesn't come with procmail so you will to
fetch it yourself.

                                                Adam Stein
--
Adam Stein @ Xerox Corporation       Email:
adam(_at_)scan(_dot_)mc(_dot_)xerox(_dot_)com

Disclaimer: All views expressed
here have been proved to be my own.  [http://www.csh.rit.edu/~adam/]