Re: Forwarding question

2000-12-13 17:42:41
On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 03:29:10PM -0500, Theresa Peter wrote:
Emil,

   That works great.  However I am running into a dilemma.  My production
server is
a Solaris 2.6 box.  I was developing this part of the tool on our test
system,  happens to be a Linux system.  Unfortunately, when I started
looking around on our production box I have noticed that it does not have
formail on it.  Where can I get this program for a Solaris system and why
did I have it on the Linux system already?

Formail comes as part of procmail. Download and compile procmail for solairs
and you will have formail as well.
It was with your linux system because most linux distributions include
procmail (as most of them use it as the LDA.)

--
Andrew Edelstein                http://andrew.pure-chaos.com

"Hey Norm, how's life in the fast lane?"
"Don't know, can't find the on-ramp."