Re: Autoresponder problem

2000-12-15 16:54:10
Wade Minter gets no autoresponse sent from this rcfile code:

| LOGABSTRACT=yes
| VERBOSE=yes
|
| LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmail.log
|
| :0 hc
| * !^FROM_DAEMON
| * !^"X-Loop: name(_at_)domain(_dot_)com"
| | (formail -rk \
| - -A "X-Loop: name(_at_)domain(_dot_)com" \
| echo "Your Quote Request has been received and is being processed." ;\
| echo "For a complete price list, please visit our website at:" ;\
| echo "http://www.domain.com/products/index.html"; ;\
| ) | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -oi

The two biggest problems are that you have an extra stray hyphen in the
formail command and you lack a semicolon between formail and the first echo.
(You also have a superfluous semicolon after the last echo, but it is doing
no harm.)  Also, you probably don't want formail's -k option, since it will
return the body of the incoming message, but you likely would want to use
formail's -t option.