Installation procmail on HP-UX 11

2000-12-21 14:46:54
When I do a "make Install" I get the following error:
----
You have a look and see if you detect anything uncanny:
(Bundled) cc: warning 480: The -O option is available only with the C/ANSI C
pro
duct; ignored.
cpp: "_autotst.c", line 1: error 4052: Unknown preprocessing directive.
cpp: "_autotst.c", line 2: error 4036: Can't open include file
'sys/types.h'.
cpp: "_autotst.c", line 3: error 4036: Can't open include file 'stdio.h'.
cpp: "_autotst.c", line 4: error 4036: Can't open include file 'sys/stat.h'.
I suggest you take a look at the definition of CC and CFLAGS*
in the Makefile before you try make again.
Also: write me a mail showing the errorlog you just generated.
The errorlog can still be found in src/_autotst.rrr
It would be helpful if you could mention what machine and OS
you are trying to compile this on (uname -a).  Thanks.
*** Error exit code 1
----

I have an idea of what goed wrong but don't know how to correct it.
Please some help ?
Ed Bras