Re: Installation procmail on HP-UX 11

2000-12-21 14:56:50
Ed Bras wrote:
When I do a "make Install" I get the following error:
----
You have a look and see if you detect anything uncanny:
(Bundled) cc: warning 480: The -O option is available only with the C/ANSI C
product; ignored.

You are using the braindead "bundled" compiler.  Well, you don't need
"-O" anyway, really.

Do you have the C/ANSI C product?  Take a look at, uh

    /opt/ansic/bin/cc

If it exists, then you need to convince "configure" that you want that
as your C compiler (or edit your makefile/s directly to achieve the
same effect).

cpp: "_autotst.c", line 1: error 4052: Unknown preprocessing directive.

Hurmpf.

cpp: "_autotst.c", line 2: error 4036: Can't open include file
'sys/types.h'.

Yow!  Does /usr/include/sys/types.h not exist on your machine?

NOTE: I do not work on hp-ux; I just use it.
--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.  Sorry.