Re: (no subject)

2001-01-04 14:16:29
Fernan Aguero wrote:
sh: procmail not available for sendmail programs
554 "|/usr/bin/procmail -f-"... Service unavailable

Sounds like your sendmail runs smrsh.

Try

        $ grep '^Mprog' /etc/sendmail.cf

Does it say something about smrsh?  If so, then you have to put
procmail into a a certain directory for smrsh to like it...

hth
--
Neither I nor my employer will accept any liability for any problems
or consequential loss caused by relying on this information.  Sorry.