Re: filtering caps-only spam

2001-01-09 01:26:23
Martin Maciaszek <mmaciaszek(_at_)gmx(_dot_)net> writes:
I recently received some spam which body contained the wohle text
almost entirely written in caps. Can anyone think auf a rule that
could filter out those mails?

You'll need to come up with a precise definition of "almost entirely
written in caps".  Is that 90%?  95%?  At most 10 lowercase
characters?  At most 10 lowercase characters but at least 60
uppercase?  You'll need to describe a quantitative means of making a
qualitative decision.  Once you have described that (send it to the
list), we can help you write that rule in procmail.

Philip Guenther