Where is that config.h

2001-01-11 04:30:40
Hai

Can  you say me that in which directory you got this
config.h file
that defines the default rcfile location. I am using
procmail v3.13.1 on
Linux red hat server and I have got lot of config.h
file in various directories.

So please do help me

Regards

Nilanjan Sircar

----------
From:   Philip Guenther[SMTP:guenther(_at_)gac(_dot_)edu]
Sent:   Tuesday January 09 2001 12:31 PM
To:     Micha Koopmans
Cc:     procmail(_at_)lists(_dot_)RWTH-Aachen(_dot_)DE
Subject:        Re: procmailrc

Micha Koopmans <micha(_at_)nedstat(_dot_)com> writes:
I'm working on using Procmail as local delivery agent
for Zmailer.
Question is where to put the .procmailrc file.

It doesn't matter what program is used to invoke
procmail: the default
rcfile location is compiled into procmail itself.
Unless you changed
the #define in the config.h file, that location should
be
        $HOME/.procmailrc

To be sure, run "procmail -v" and see what it says.

Philip Guenther