procmail config

2001-01-17 05:23:29
Hi all,
I have absolutely no idea how to configure Procmail.

We want each employee to have a personal mail account. We have a company in the
US that's hosting our web server and has given us 100 mail ids.

I have a Linux server as my mail server:
Software: Red Hat Linux 6.1
   Procmail v3.13.1
   Sendmail
Hardware:
   PIII 450 MHz, 128MB RAM, 20 GB HDD, internet connection.

And I have in the network some 50 or so nodes with operating systems such as
Win9x/ME/NT/2000, Mac, unix, linux.

I've configured the Sendmail program on my Linux server, and it's working fine.
We are being able to send mails locally to one another. We are also being able
to send mails from our respective nodes using outlook express/Eudora etc. via
the Linux server to outside domains.

Now my problem is how do I configure my Linux server to get mails that have
been sent to our US-based web/mail server and forwader them to the respective
employees.

What do i use Procmail, Fetcmail or anything else? If I use Procmail, please
give me a detailed set of instructions on how i could go about solving my
problem.

Thanx in advance.
Jyotinarayan.