Problem in local mailing

2001-01-18 01:36:11
Hai

I am using procmail v3.13.1 under Linux Red hat 6.1
which is connected with internet.

Under linux server I open it as a root and also as a
mailserver. In the mailserver home directory I have
defined .procmailrc with some rules for various users.
All the users in other machines working under
WINDOWS95 fetches the mails through MS-Exchange from
linux server by using TCP/IP protocol. But I have also
defined the users in the linux server also.

PROBLEM is that when I receive mails from outside
through internet the rules defined in .procmailrc
works perfectly but when I send inter office mail that
is one user is sending the mail to another user then
the rules in .procmailrc does not work out. Why?

Regards

Nilanjan Sircar.