Filter by correct addresses?

2001-01-18 11:37:42
I don't know if this is common or not, but 80% of the spam that my users get
is not addressed to them.

Example:
joebob(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com receives mail for
joebob(_at_)isp_mailservername(_dot_)com and
joebob(_at_)unrelateddomain(_dot_)com

I think this is because they host all users on one server for multiple
domains.

Anyway I would like to separate/delete all mail that is not a "correct"
address.
I would like to have a file that houses all valid addresses and if the mail
is not to any of those addresses, it gets deleted.  Has anyone else done
something like this?  Is this safe and is this problem common with other
ISP's?

Background:
I already run John Hardin's procmail sanitizer, this server runs fetchmail
to get our mail from our ISP and delivers it to the OpenBSD 2.7 server it is
then sanitized and made available to the workstations to download.
The users run windows outlook clients.