Procmailrc Configuration

2001-01-18 12:28:18
Dear All

I do apologise for sending the same boring question to you once again
but I'm left with no other choice.

I've just configured a home network for my own use and I'd like to use
procmail on my gateway box to send all my incoming mail to my
workstation.  I've had a look at...

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/info/proctips.html

and several other useful pages but I can't find anything that involves
moving mail from one machine to another.  My problem is compounded by
the fact that I have not used procmail before and so a basic rule set
isn't something that I can understand.

Can anyone provide an example configuration that I can work from so
that I can process incoming mail and read it on my workstation ?

Thank you

--
Richard

Sheffield Linux
User's Group
Sheffield UK

http://www.sheflug.co.uk

to subscribe to the
Sheflug discussion
list send mail to
sheflug-request(_at_)vuw(_dot_)ac(_dot_)nz
with the word "subscribe"
in the subject line or
body of the message.