.foward question. Is it .forward or procmail?

2001-01-23 01:24:04
Hello All,

Just a quick question someone may know, this may be a .forward
thing, but if it cant be done there it may be a procmail solution.

My .forward is pretty simple right now.

|procmail
other(_at_)hutch(_dot_)com(_dot_)au

So, process procmail plus its rules and then send a copy of the
email to the "other" address.

What I essentially want to do is for all emails that dont match the
procmail rules I have setup, and end up in my normal inbox to be sent
through to the "other" address only. So that all email filtered by
procmail and stored in folders are not passed onto the "other" address.

Right now, emails that are filtered by procmail into the respective
mailboxes are also sent to the "other" email address.

Is there a simple solution to the above that someone can help me
with?

Regards,

--
anthonyg(_at_)hutch(_dot_)com(_dot_)au