blocking Emanuel.exe

2001-01-26 07:30:44
I already checked sanitizer but I just want to make a simple rule to put
/etc/procmailrc that checks for Emanuel.exe and get rid of those messages.

Somebody asks me for headers of this mails. I think this is the only thing
is needed to know :

Ayayai.com plus prepago internet desde B/. 6.00  mensuales (Sin Contratos!)
Eveloz dial - up desde B/.12.50 mensuales
Escríbenos plus(_at_)ayayai(_dot_)com
------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C08771.BBFC4420

best regards,

Ing. Rolando Riley