SpamDunk Project update (finally)

2001-01-28 18:18:33
  I've been busy the past few months between an election here in
Canada, and moving to a different ISP.  I now download email to
my pc running linux, and run procmail locally.  This means a lot
of changes to the way I set up things; it is reflected in the
filter.  My setup has now stabilized to the point where I can
publish it.  With the change of ISP, I've re-organized my webpage.

The main email-related page is at http://email.waltdnes.org

  If anybody wants to dive directly into one of the subpages...

The SpamDunk Project is at http://email.waltdnes.org/spamdunk

The dnslists (RSS/DUL/MAPS/ORBS) are now at
http://email.waltdnes.org/dnslists

The Chinese-spam filter is at http://email.waltdnes.org/chinese

  The brand-new webpage really is brand-new, and I'd appreciate
any reports of broken links, etc.  For the time being,
http://www.waltdnes.org will still point to the old site at
Interlog.com.  However, that account is expiring soon.
http://www.waltdnes.org become the main index page on my website.

  I'm now at the point where I can participate in this list.
I didn't want to make a bad impression with a half-hearted
effort.  I had problems subscribing under my waltdnes.org
address, so I'm using the sympatico.ca address.  Either
address will reach me, but when I send as waltdnes(_at_)waltdnes(_dot_)org
my emails seem to occasionally disappear without trace.

--
Walter Dnes
<walter(_dot_)dnes(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca>