deleting the files in $MAILDIR/backup from cron..?

2001-02-03 05:56:12
Hi everyone,

It's one of those things.. reading the list as email comes in some
one posted a script or command that replaces the one commonly
used in procmail rc files.

Rather than deleting the messages in $MAILDIR/backup each time
procmail is called, they do it once via cron...

I can't find the message as the query string in stick in gives too
many of the wrong hits.

I would appreciate it if that person would repost it... I'd like to do
the same..

Thanks in advance,

Pete.