Re: Re: Extracting to username of the To header

2001-02-03 06:36:54

 Hello,

  Thanks for your suggestion. Its not really what I'm looking for though. I
dont want the xx
prefix. I think I have the solution now though (haven't tried it out yet mind
you). This, I hope,
will tell me what user at my subdomain they were sending the mail to:

:0
* ^TO_\/*mydomain\.com
* MATCH ?? () \/[^(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)com]+
{
:0 c
/home/fiona/.procmail/whattodo.sh $MATCH

:0
|/home/fiona/Mail/$MATCH
}

 And the above recipe should get the username they sent it to, call my program
with the
username was sent to as an argument to the script, and finally deliver the mail
to a folder.

 Any comments on the above? (As in why it mightnt work, or how it might be
improved)?

 Thanks again,
 _
|_