local mail

2001-02-12 02:02:18

    I wish to test a global spam filter that resides in /etc/procmailrc

    To test I want the filter in place, but I want ALL mail
delivered to the end user even if it matches the filter.

:0c:
*^ Subject: XXX Horney pictures of your mother!
spamtrap.caught

    Will this deliver the mail to the file called spamtrap.caught AND
deliver to end user also?

    Remember this is GLOBAL procmailrc not a per user .procmailrc

    Thanks  Homer