Re: Beginner

2001-02-13 22:27:56
Monah Baki wrote:

I'm new to Procmail. I'm running Sendmail 8.10. I've installed procmail 3.15.
created a /etc/procmailrc file so I can filter .vbs files to all users.
1 - what do I need to do to have procmail work with sendmail

Have you hacked the sendmail.cf file to specify procmail as the MDA?

        (8-)

That means a set of 3 lines in /etc/sendmail.cf (or maybe
/etc/mail/sendmail.cf) that looks SOMETHING like this:

Mlocal,         P=/usr/sbin/procmail, F=SAw5:|/@glDFMPhsfn, S=10/30, R=20/40,
M=1000000
                T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                A=procmail -Y -a $h -d $u

BTW, this assumes procmail is in /usr/sbin/procmail.

Aloha mai Nai`a!
--
"Please have your Internet License             http://kapu.net/~mjwise/
  and Usenet Registration handy..."