Splitting Digests

2001-02-14 10:45:01
I'm using the procmailex digest splitting example, in order to split up a digest
I receive. There are a few problems with it, that I wonder if anyone can help
me with.
Basically, it's just using a few headers (ones found in the digest). The digest
basically only shows To, Date, From, Subject.  I'd like to add reply-to, and
maybe
a few more if possible. Thanks for any help.

:0:
* ^Subject.*List-L.*Digest

--
Robert Hough (rch(_at_)solveinteractive(_dot_)com)