Re: Help pls!

2001-02-14 11:22:30
I have written a recipe to append a footer to every outgoing mail.
the procmail is invoked through sendmail(8.9).

The footer should be attached to all the mails meant for outside world and
not to the intranet mails.(ie within a particular domain eg. abc.net, the
footer should not be attached to the mail addressed to
xyz(_at_)abc(_dot_)net(_dot_))

I have wriiten a recipe but can't make it work for Cc and Bcc,

I vote for simplification:

:0
* ^FROM.*abc.net
* !TO.*abc.net
|cat - /etc/procmailrcs/footer.txt

The TO macro should expand to catch To, Cc, Bcc, etc...

The recipe is as follows
:0
* ^FROM.*abc.net
        * !^To.*abc.net