Re: Help pls!

2001-02-16 19:46:29
From: "Matthew W. Roberts" <matt(_at_)nephi(_dot_)tamu(_dot_)edu>

  Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't that be
    * !^TO.*abc.net

You are correct.  Looking back at the documentation, the macro is
^TO, and not just TO.

That part is true, yes.

also, and this is where I'm unsure, but would you want to excape (is
that the correct term?) the periods in the address portions like the
following
        * !^TO.*abc\.net

Better still.  Thanks.

You don't need the ".*" between the ^TO regex and the address.
It is implicit in ^TO already.  So just

        * ! ^TOabc\.net

is fine.

--
Netcom has imploded.  Please now use NOTnetcom.com for mail.
Ex-Netcommies:  Mail "forwards" for free forwarding service!