SEND HELP!

2001-02-14 13:37:03
Hello

I have invoked procmail through sendmail(version 8.9).
I have written a recipe to attache a footer to every outgoing mail.
But the footer should be attached only to the mails meant for outside world and not within a particular domain.ie intranet mails.

I need to check all To,Cc,Bcc headers for it.

My recipe is as follows:

:0
* ^FROM.*abc.net
       * !^To.*abc.net
       {
               :0 fbw
               |cat - /etc/procmailrcs/footer.txt

       }
       :0E
       * !^Cc.*abc.net
       {
               :0 fbw
               |cat - /etc/procmailrcs/footer.txt

#pass the message back to sendmail
:0
| $SENDMAIL -oi -f "$@"

Can you please suggest appropriate changes in the recipe to meet my requirement or replace it with a new recipe.

Pls Reply as soon as possible
Thanks in advance.

Regds
Shweta Modak