Re: Procmail probs

2001-02-15 04:52:30
* Neil Walsh <marvin(_at_)redbrick(_dot_)dcu(_dot_)ie> [010214 17:01]:
Hey all,
This is my first time using procmail and I'm having a few problems with it.
This may also be a mutt problem.
First up, here's my .procmailrc file

[ procmail file here]

And then I have the following line in my .muttrc file

mailboxes  ~/.mailspool =debians =bugtraqs

So then I issue the commands

touch $HOME/Mail/debians
touch $HOME/Mail/bugtraqs

Now, procmail filters the mail through perfectly, but when I use the mutt -y
command and try to open a mailbox I get "Error trying to view file". I think I
have all my permissions set right. Any help would be appreciated.

Everything looks fine to me.  And in fact that's exactly how my .muttrc
is set up.  But your regexs look funky to me.  Perhaps try this:

:0:
* (From|Sender):.*owner-bugtraq
bugtraqs

--
"Hatred is an affair of the heart: contempt that of the head."
   -- Schopenhauer, Exerpts from Parerga and Paralipomena, Vol.2, ch.26, sct.324