Procmail probs

2001-02-14 15:51:39
Hey all,
This is my first time using procmail and I'm having a few problems with it.
This may also be a mutt problem.
First up, here's my .procmailrc file

PATH=/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:~/bin
USER=marvin
#ORGMAIL=$HOME/.mailspool
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
LOGFILE=$HOME/.ProcMailLog
LOCKEXT=.lock
#LOCKFILE=$HOME/.lockmail
DEFAULT=$HOME/.mailspool
SHELL=/bin/sh
LIB=$HOME/.procmail
#VERBOSE=yes
PLUS=$1

# where I am
MY_ADDR=marvin(_at_)Redbrick(_dot_)DCU(_dot_)IE

:0 :.bugtraq
* ^(Sender:||From:).*owner-bugtraq
bugtraqs

:0 :.debian
* ^(Sender:||From:).*debian-user
debians

And then I have the following line in my .muttrc file

mailboxes  ~/.mailspool =debians =bugtraqs

So then I issue the commands

touch $HOME/Mail/debians
touch $HOME/Mail/bugtraqs

Now, procmail filters the mail through perfectly, but when I use the mutt -y
command and try to open a mailbox I get "Error trying to view file". I think I
have all my permissions set right. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Neil

--
This one's optimistic