Re: Privileges trouble

2001-02-28 10:10:47
This doesn't relate to your question as much as to your .procmailrc and
saving a
little strain on your mail server.
(...)

Ok, I made those changes, thanks for additional info.

Will leave it to the expert to say if this is a viable solution, but it
has
always worked for me under Sun & Linux procmail accounts

So, dear procmail-users - please help me, I'm little desperated.

Pozdrawiam
Radek Michalski [ radek(_at_)end(_dot_)p-s(_dot_)com(_dot_)pl ]
Klucz PGP : http://end.p-s.com.pl/pgp/pgp.asc (albo .txt)