Re: could not read

2001-03-05 17:00:56
At 12:22 2001-03-05 -0500, Landy Roman wrote:
how come some times procmail can't read a file
[snip]

1. Please don't send _attachments_ to the list. Put the text inline to the message. It's a LOT easier to work with.

2. Consider providing rights information on the file and verifying that it does in fact exist. The output of:

        ls -al /home/landie/Procmail/list.rc

would be spiffy.

3. Chances are, this file that you're having a problem with, you *ALWAYS* have a problem with -- it's just that every message you receive doesn't necessarily get that far along into your procmailrc to reach a point where I've got to assume you're using an INCLUDERC. That is, if this particular INCLUDERC were at the very top of your procmailrc, you'd probably ALWAYS see the error.