can we modify email content with Procmail ???

2001-03-06 04:00:08
Good Morning,

First, thanks for spending time for me.
Is it possible to do the following with procmail?
when our users of my smtp server send emails
from any mail client to anyone, a short text would be
automatically written inside the message (tips, infos, message of the month,
etc...).
Of course, it should be transparent to the sender.

Is there a way to allow our mail server to do that?
If yes, which one?
If no, are there others tools we could use?

Thanks a lot for your help, as usual.

Regards.