Damn this Sexy-Fun garbage!

2001-03-08 20:05:39
OK..  I'm presuming that this is an OLD
and well discussed topic, so I'm not trying
to start a thread on it, but I've just gotten
to the LAST STRAW! And I want ANYthing from this
domain BLOWN INTO TINY LITTLE DUST PARTICLES!

I'm using Slackware v4.0 on the gateway and
procmail v3.13.1.  This is not my first attempt
to do any procmail filtering.  The last time I
tried, it tossed the target message to the right
place but shoved everything else into a seperate
mailbox (not the INBOX), so I gave up on it for
a while.

What I want to do is leave everything NOT containing
the above domain target alone in the INBOX, and send
anything containing the target in the header to null.

The more simple the conf.file the better, please ?
Just this one filter for now.  Maybe more later :)

And Please CC: your replies to me direct.

TIA     Bruce
gtgs(_at_)hotpop(_dot_)com